Sunday, September 4, 2011

Day Four

Today I had the room completely to myself.  Why? Well thanks for asking! My roommate's friend needed her and asked if she would spend the night at her house to help her with whatever she was going through.   Meredith told me she felt really bad, but I told her not to worry I'll be A.OK! So I spent my day texting Brad and my mom, watching a movie, then watching Keeping Up With the Kardashians until my dad came to get me to take me to get my chair cut and out to dinner.  When I say I got my hair cut I really mean that I got it trimmed and thinned out and I cut my bangs to a shorter length.  No drastic changes here!  Then my dad and I went to dinner at Chipotle where I ate my ENTIRE burrito bowl, which for me is a very big accomplishment!  Actually me finishing ANYTHING there is a big accomplishment.  After Dad dropped me off I decided to put the extension cord to use that he brought me.  At first I could not figure out why my lamp, fan and alarm weren't plugging into the slots.  So I  calling Dad saying that it wasn't working.  Turns out that you really have to shove the plugs into the outlets just for them to stay in.  So I did that, then just sat and watched tv.  After all, it is the day of rest! =) After lounging around I took a shower just in time to catch the 9/11 special on TLC called "Heroes of the 88th floor", it was very good and interesting.  And as of right now I am just finishing up part one of the Keeping Up With the Kardashians season finale.  I don't particularly like Kim's husband Kris...he's a little annoying...just saying.  That's all I have to say for tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment