Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Teen Mom Tuesdays!!!!!

 Well today I had a 2 hour psych lecture, and it's funny because the stuff that we're going over is actually review on some material for me so SCORE! I also had math and in that class I've been learning things I learned in the 7th grade....so that's extra review! hahah! OH! So today I was supposed to meet with my psych group in the library, I texted one of the girls and was like "Hey what part of the library are we meeting at?" She said "Oh they didn't tell you? We're meeting tomorrow at 6:30."  NO, NO ONE TOLD ME!!!! So now I wasted like 20 minutes sitting in the library wondering where the heck everyone was! I gave you my number and email and I didn't receive EITHER! See, that's why I don't particularly like group work, because something always goes wrong.  Either you are the only one who does any of the work and the rest of the group is moochers.  OR everyone just like excludes you! Maybe they're just jealous that I got all seven names of the seven dwarfs! I can't help that I'm a wiz at Disney! =) But on the plus side I found out the other day that Lady Antebellum is playing at Brad's school, so I sent him a text saying, "Lady Antebellum is going to be at  school on December 15 can we please please go?!?!??!!??!?!?!??!?!? He said yeah so I bought the tickets today! AHHH I'm so excited! And their tickets weren't that expensive off of Ticketmaster I save like a lot than buying them off his school's site! So SWEET!! I am soo excited! But I have developed a plan since the concerts on a Thursday and it takes an absurd amount of time to get to and from Brad's school, I am going to miss my last class on Thursday that's at like 2:30. Because if I left after I wouldn't make it there in time for Lady A.  Then I will have to miss my Friday classes which is only two and one really isn't a class it's more of a discussion type thing.  But in order for this to be ok in my books, and my mom's, since I told her first, I can't miss any day unless I am dying of some sort of weird illness that causes me to not get out of bed.  Even if I slip on ice and twist my ankle, I'll suffer! That way going to see Lady A will be a good job present to myself, and of course being able to see Brad will be AMAZING too! =) So that's my plan and I'm sticking to it! Mark my word I will not miss school or any class until Dec. 15th and 16th! I will return home on the 18th.  OH and I will bring all of my work so I can do my homework on the 3 hr train ride! See, I'm such a smart person! You have to reward yourself someway! And mine will be seeing Bradley and Lady A! AWESOME! Well, Teen Mom's coming on in exactly 3 mins and it's a 90 min special so I'm gunna peace out! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment