Saturday, September 3, 2011

Day Three

Today Stacee, Auntie Lindsay, and Heather took me out for a "girls day"! It was supposed to be when Auntie Lindsay and Stacee dropped off some stuff for my room, but we aren't allowed to have visitors until the first day of school in the resident halls. So we opted for lunch, getting our nail done, and shopping!  But before they even picked me up, Meredith and I went on a search for food.  We were sooooooo hungry we walked to the Cafe, only to find it was closed along with the snack bar and the Ram's Den.  So we walked towards the Library since they have a little snack place there too, but that was closed too.  We remembered that there was still hope, the juice bar in Dwight...nope it was closed!  It wasn't until a little bit ago did I remember that on the weekends there's only two meals.  Brunch and supper.  Luckily Meredith went to the store while I was out and picked up some cinnamon raisin bread, cheerios, milk and Tositio's Pizza Roll..a CLASSIC!!! =) Side note: there's some random girl doing the macarena outside my window...  Anyways, after I got back me and Meredith grabbed something for supper and came back to our room; which is now muggy because we're supposed to get storms the next 3 days.  Right now it's tolerable since we have been able to cool it down, plus it's like 68 degrees outside so that helps!  Tonight there was two different events, a talent show a karaoke.  We went to both.  At the talent show there was this AMAZING kid named Tyler who sang, it was awesome. He and his partner ended up winning since we got to send our votes in via text!  After the talent show we headed to the Grille to watch people do karaoke, since neither of us were up to humiliating ourselves during the first week of school!  When we got back I took a shower, and it was sooo nice because there was no one in there until I left; and it's getting less and less awkward.  Alright that it's for tonight, I think I'm going to head down stairs for a bit and see what's going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment