Monday, September 26, 2011

Monday Not A Fun Day

Today I woke up and didn't want to go to school.  I realized I'm already at school, and so I changed it to I don't want to go to class.  I forced myself, but it was no fun! In Chinese we found out that our test on Wednesday she is going to give us  a sentence in Chinese, and then we have to write the characters!!!!!!!!!!!!  And these characters are NO JOKE! They're so hard to remember.  But at CASA which is a tutoring center there's a kid who's actually from China, and he has agreed to tutor the Chinese students.  So I went down to CASA at 7 since that was when it started, and more than half of my class showed up.  8 out of 13 students came, and he didn't even show up!  So we decided to go into the library for a study session, and when you pair 8 kids who have NO IDEA about Chinese it kind of turns pointless, but fun nonetheless.  Also it's like a sauna out here, like I am legit sweating right now as I type this.  It's disgusting.  It doesn't even look like it's going to cool down soon either.  BUT COME ON! It's pretty much OCTOBER and it's still like 80 degrees, when it should be like 60 something during the day and like 40s at night.  Yes, I am actually asking for cold weather.  But I need to go to sleep early so I can actually get up easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment